Skip to main content

It's OK to start over...I do it every day!!

As I mark off the days to my sisterhood vacation week/cruise, I'm really now focused on my dietary intake. It feels really satisfying to see my daughter make an effort. Don't know if it's me nagging or seeing my practices continue for a long period of time or if she just see that she wants to improve her own body....whatever got her on board..I'm grateful. To me the more my immediate family can jump on board the better. The garage is all set up for weight training....and since my bedroom is away from everyone else ...I can do floorwork without distractions. I Just feel all the components are getting much easier for me to live the lifestyle I want....it's all on me. I have no excuses....so I don't offer any excuses. Feeling good about me getting better. Today I'm getting back on my hormones.....some folks say I've been a lil bitchy.....lol....We'll see how that goes. Sunshyne Out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Still Truckin' along

Dang it's been a minute since I've blogged...Over a month. I enjoyed the 5 weeks for structured bootcamp. Something about knowing my exact schedule was exactly what I needed. Her meal plans were easy to follow although I didn't follow them on most days. In the end I didn't lose any weight but I lost 3 inches in my thighs and almost 3 inches in my waist so it was worth it to me. The first week without the camp schedule I was totally lost on what to do.....just winging it. At the job, they have opened up a nice fitness wellness center. It's the place to be right now so very overcrowded. My first experience at the beginners Zumba class was horrible.....she was so uncoordinated and appeared to not know her own routine. Yesterday I attended the Bootcamp Training Class and it was GREAT. We jogged, did squats, planks, mountain climbers, high knees and other things that had me sweating my weave out. I loved it. And although I hate to hang around till 6 after work, I think t...

21 Day Fix - Overview Week 2

Ok my confession first; I didn’t work out much last week…..three days. I let life give me excuses and I used ‘em. I am, however, still eating according to plan for the most part and still dropping pounds and inches. Although this is a 3-week program, I really don’t plan to stop…. since the goal is to adapt to the habits as my normal way of eating I will simply continue. I still give kudos to the program because I was at a major plateau. Although this is simply a program of portion control and timely eating… it’s presented in a way that makes it understandable in a market that is just overwhelmed with "get-skinny-fast" schemes. Tools are provided that helps you to see visually the perfect balance of nutrients to fuel and nourish your body. And you can’t beat a 30 minute but still effective workout. I’ve found that I can even “stray” and still see a drop on the scale. Friday night, I went out to eat my all-time favorite meal of Mexican fare. I almost always order a large...

It's OK if you have to Walk Away.

Awww remember when you first met? Remember that teenage giddy feeling...remember how you felt when he first said he loved you or vice versa.... but what if you can no longer remember why you're there in the first place, if it's just not working, how can you stay together? Truly. How? I’m seeing this situation in two very close friends of mine and it makes me look at my own situation and evaluate that I’m in a relationship for the right reasons. Your partner does not have to be abusing you or neglecting you or doing or not doing anything in particular. Relationships end. I realize this is NOT the fairy tale we’re made to believe as a growing princess but relationships are hard work, right? I don’t know if I buy that.... love shouldn’t be hard work, love shouldn’t be painful.... and if it is then it’s time to re-evaluate. And when you know it’s over, you are wasting yourself and your time, not to mention your partner and his time when you stick around instead of exposing it for ...