This week I started taking a vitamin supplement and so I've had some extra umph and shake in my dance during class. I hope that equates to pounds dropped on the scale but I don't feel it does. Guess I'm so use to staying at the same point on the scale that I don't even expect more even though I'm working hard to adapt new habits. I have a looooonnnng way to go. Not having sweets is almost second nature now....so is having bread....I can do without it with no problem. Chips that's another story...lol. And although we don't eat out as often now, if someone ask me to go out I will and my decision at the restaurant will not be good....at all. But I'm determined....I will gradually and eventually get better.
In my case, I am in the 1,200 to 1,499 calorie range! That allows me 3 green (veggies) 2 purple (fruits), 4 Red (protein) 2 Yellow (starchy carbs) 1 Blue (nuts, ect) 1 Orange (nuts and dressings) 2 spoons (nut butters, olive oil). You are provided with a list of foods that you can eat that corresponds with each container. I love it because I can easily pick from each list and create a meal plan for the week. I love that the foods are listed in order of importance. So the higher on the list the foods are the more nutritionally sound they are! Of course you should have a variety of foods from the lists to give you variety of nutrients for your body. I am a plan it out type of girl so this works wonderfully. I have not been eating out of the containers, but I measure and pour onto my plate. Now I’m kinda getting use to amounts so I know about 3 chicken strips equal a red container, that approximately 5-8 strawberries will fit into a purple container, etc. Surprisingly each time I ...
Comments
Post a Comment